Saturday, April 24, 2021

Write a short paragraph about your favourite sport

Write a short paragraph about your favourite sport

write a short paragraph about your favourite sport

5/30/ · Sports is a very important thing in human life, it maintains the physical and psychological health,and here you will find a Short paragraph about sport contains everything you need to know about sports. Here you will find more than one paragraph to choose what suits your ideas. The first paragraph Everyone has a favorite sport; my favorite sport is football. I love the game of football, it is a fun game to watch and play. The game is also a physical game to play; I love to be physical. That’s probably why I like it; also, football brings people together. There’s nothing better than g 8/6/ · My favourite sport is football. I like it very much. It is quite cheap and inexpensive. We need only a football and a piece of land. It is played between two teams of eleven members each. The game is played with feet. Head is also used but it is foul to touch the ball with hand



Basketball Is My Favourite Sport Essay - Words



My favourite sport is netball. A lot of people love other sports, soccer, footy, t-ball etc. but mine is netball. Netball is fun because you get to move around, shoot goals, have fun, but most of all: get exercise. Netball keeps you fit, healthy and takes your mind off other troubles.


I play netball in school. My team is called Junior Blueys. We go to a netball area every Friday for PSSA. We have our netball training sessions during Wednesdays, after school, from 3 to 4. Most of the time we play the Senior Netball Team, but on others, the Junior Greenies. The Juniors once went to the Netball Knockouts and we played four games. We won 2 games and lost the other 2, and although it was very hot, I had a fun time there. Many people go to out of school netball training.


Because they want to keep fit and healthy. Netball is only for the winter season. It is very cold, but when we go on Friday we exercise to keep warm. The netball knockouts are basically the same as the Gala Day. My favourite positions in netball are: Wing Attack, Wing Defence, Goal Shooter, Goal Attack and Centre. The positions are: Wing Attack WAWing Defence WDGoal Defence GDGoal Attack GAGoal Keeper GKGoal Shooter GS and Centre C. The court has three sections but in two of them there is a semi-circle.


Only 1 GS, GA, GD and GK are allowed to be in them. Centre is allowed in every section except for the semi-circle. WA and WD are allowed in only 2 sections. GA write a short paragraph about your favourite sport GD are allowed in one of the semi-circles, the third just outside the semi-circle and the biggest third.


I have been in the netball team for 2 years. It has been fun and exciting for me. When I first learnt how to play netball, I could barely pass and catch the ball. Now my coach Sometimes puts me in the position GA. I think I have improved over the past year. Short Story Back. My Favourite Sport Sheree Luo, Manly Vale Public School Short Story My favourite sport is netball, write a short paragraph about your favourite sport. FOLLOW US.




Essay on My Favourite Game Football In English

, time: 2:29





Write a short paragraph about your favorite sport - Nguyễn Minh Minh


write a short paragraph about your favourite sport

5/30/ · Sports is a very important thing in human life, it maintains the physical and psychological health,and here you will find a Short paragraph about sport contains everything you need to know about sports. Here you will find more than one paragraph to choose what suits your ideas. The first paragraph Here is your short paragraph on Swimming! My name is Rahul Shetty. I love swimming. It is my favorite sports. Swimming is the most beneficial way to eases muscle pains & aches & alleviates stress. Swimming also helps to relax and improve the cardiovascular fitness. My father taught me swimming years back when I was just six years old Everyone has a favorite sport; my favorite sport is football. I love the game of football, it is a fun game to watch and play. The game is also a physical game to play; I love to be physical. That’s probably why I like it; also, football brings people together. There’s nothing better than g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cv letter for job application

Cv letter for job application 9/21/ · No matter what stage you are at in your career, a cover letter is an important document to demonstrate...